This Hyperion Planning 22.214.171.124 training will teach you how to create and administer Planning applications. You’ll learn how to manage metadata and add dimensions and members.
- Create and deploy planning applications.
- Manage metadata by adding and importing dimensions and members.
- Load data.
- Set up security for users, groups, and members.
- Create and customize forms, menus, and task lists.
- Migrate application artifacts.
- Set up and test business rules.
- Set up and manage the approval process.
Benefits to You
Optimize your organization’s resources by linking strategic, financial, and operational business plans. Align your organization using your new skills to efficiently plan, budget and forecast with Oracle Hyperion Planning.
Design and Manage the Approval Process
Enrolling in this course will also help you develop the knowledge and skills to design and manage the approval process. This includes building planning unit hierarchies and assigning responsibilities and promotional paths for planning units. Exercises, along with a case study, give you hands-on practice to solidify your understanding. By investing in this training, you’ll learn how to create a planning application using the Simplified Interface.