Course Duration: 40 hours Training + Assignments + Actual Project Based Case Studies
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Assignment after each module, Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
- Access to the Training Blog & Repository of Materials
This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training delivered using Cisco Webex Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
Timing: Weekdays and Weekends after work hours.
After the completion of the Android Development Course at ZaranTech, you must able to understand:
- The tools such as Eclipse, DDMS, Drawables, and Listeners are mainly used for Basic Android development.
- The process of using various layouts and widgets in Android Apps.
- The idea for creation of interactive applications in android with multiple activities including audio, video and notifications.
- Making different Apps using SQLite database.
- The creativity of publishing apps on Google play store.
- The person having a little knowledge of core java along with an analytical blend of mind and logic reasoning can learn Android easily.
- We will provide you with Pre-recorded Videos of Core Java if you need.
Advantages of Android online:
ZaranTech’s online Android Development course is primarily designed for Android programming beginners who want to learn how to create applications in Android and excel in Android Development online. The step-by-step Android video lessons start from Java essentials for Android Development course and cover all the topics which you need to know to becoming an Android Application Developer. Our Android Development tutorial will help you in your Android programming career as it will improve your potential in achieving Android Certification.
Project Work and Case Study details and Time spent?
- We will provide case study based on the real project, which is around 4 weeks to develop.
- The specification and guidance will be given on the case study and the participants need to develop and show the result.
Why Learn Android?
- Android is one of the fastest and emerging platforms for Developers and Programmers.
- It’s the largest installed base of any mobile platform and growing fast—everyday another million user’s power up their Android devices for the first time and start looking for apps, games, and other digital content.
- The demand for new Android apps and development support is constantly growing as more companies require the technology to leverage Android apps and offer their products and services with it.
- Android has packed itself with immense job opportunities (Development/Support) especially in the field of Information.
- It will give you a biggest opportunity in your career if you are a student or in IT industry, possessing Android Development skills.
Who should plan on joining?
- Entry-level IT
- Non-IT professionals aspiring to get into Androids.
- Self-taught IT java professionals wanting to fill in the gaps and put all the pieces together.
- Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role into new Technology.
- Work with the basics of Android and understand the role of Java in its applications.
- Test and debug Android applications.
- Create interactive Android user interfaces.
- Handle gestures.
- Store and retrieve data.
- Use location services and maps.
- Add graphics, audio and video to Android applications Integrate search into applications.
- Publish apps to the App Marketplace.
- Build web applications.
- Implement Android development.